Some interesting stories this week...
- Special Needs Jungle: Read the views of a woman at the coalface of SEN: Empowering parents is her goal
- Reuters: Talking things through in your head may help autism
- Aspie in the family: DSM V and the removal of Asperger Syndrome – a parent’s view
- Special Needs Jungle: Get the Special Needs Jungle Blog delivered to your Kindle
- A boy with Asperger's: Guest Post: Children with autism have significantly different gut bacteria
- NASEN: January nasen news update
- The Guardian: It saddens me to see young, vulnerable people having their lives made harder by Peter Halstead
- The Department for Education: Special Educational Needs Information Act - An Analysis 2011
- WebMD Newsroom: Autism Diagnosis Change: What Does It Mean?
- Not As Advertised blog: The ASD boy and the haircut.
Latest posts by Tania Tirraoro (see all)
- The thorny issue of attendance awards and children with SEND - February 15, 2019
- The Deafblind world: The ‘Shoeness’ of a Shoe - February 8, 2019
- Help get support right from the start for autistic children - February 5, 2019