This will be the last one of the year as i take a break and concentrate on my boys for Christmas. Have a great Christmas. If you do something different to accommodate the needs of your child, would love to hear about how you manage with the festive season.
Don't forget my Christmas Giveaway - you just have to go to www.facebook.com/specialneedsjungle and 'like' it and you'll be entered in the draw for a copy of my SEN book, Getting started with Statements - even if you don't need it yourself, you may know someone who does. If you already like the page, just leave a comment asking to be entered.
- This is Lincolnshire :Lincoln special school awarded second 'outstanding' rating after closure decision
- Not As Advertised: The AS Teen's party - I survived but Aspie son2 almost didn't
- Wishaw Press: Living with autism: The Wishaw family who can't celebrate Christmas
- Special Needs Jungle: Have you ever applied for a Statementing Assessment for your child? If so, take this poll!
- Mancunian Matters: A mainstream or a specialist school? – The autism education debate continues
- NAS: Our tips for families at Christmas
- Healthzone.ca: Asperger's theory does about-face -
- Department for Education - More than 160,000 disabled children now enjoy short breaks - Mynewsdesk
- BBC News - Specialist teacher training support for dyslexic pupils
Latest posts by Tania Tirraoro (see all)
- SEND children are being “traumatised” by not getting the help they need in schools - January 16, 2019
- The SENCo – parent relationship: Making it work to benefit the SEND - January 14, 2019
- Plans and promises: Will the new NHS really be brighter for disabled children? - January 10, 2019