Below are stories with an SEN angle that caught my eye this week.
- The Sun: Dance taught autistic Shannon to speak
- A Boy With Asperger's Blog: Preparing my child with Aspergers for our family festive break
- The Children's Services Blog: Families with disabled children suffer "devastating" isolation, finds survey
- The Guardian: Michael Gove admits schools should teach computer science - Not an SEN story but an issue that's important.
- Special Needs Jungle: Book Review of Special Educations Needs: Getting Started with Statements
- MSN Health & Fitness: Kids With Epilepsy Should Get Screened for Autism Developmental Delays
- Special Needs Jungle: IPSEA – A wonderful charity for free advice and support for SEN
- Children & Young People Now: Discrimination against disabled children still widespread, study finds |
- PA: £1m boost for research into autism
- Crewe Guardian: School for children with autism to open in Alsager
- Flappiness is... Blog: An Apology From Your Child’s Former Teacher
- Diss Express: New base opened for SEN children
Have I missed your story? If so, send your RSS feed link to me via my Contact page